fredag den 1. januar 2010

This haircut kills fascists

Then I walked down the stairs and into the streets and I thought about it. I thought about the words that people use to keep the world shaking and the silence alive and the darkness less empty. I thought about the different ways there are of killing each other and the different ways there are of thinking about that. I also thought about how some people are only kept from killing other people because they don't understand that all they do all the time is a way to keep busy with not noticing. Most of them don't admit to the fact that what they are most afraid of is to not fit in. Most of those use scare tactics and sit alone in apartments and read and sweat with glee at words and images of death and terror and tell people about it so those people will think they have understood something fundamental while the only thing it really means is that they are too afraid to love anything or give meaning to anything beyond the absurd. It's the worst kind of cowardice because it's a free way to prove everybody elses stupid attempt to love each other or get heartbroken or have babies or think about the future. I thought about those arrogant and not at all complicated people that think the way to be immortal is to make like you're a fucking idiot for trying to understand what love is before you die. I thought about that and if these people are dangerous. If they turn out to be, I will never stop fearing that I might someday have the blood of human failure smeared all over my hands.

3 kommentarer:

Lasse Laks sagde ...

Minder mig om Zombieland. Kan lide dette.

svovli sagde ...

Ville ønske jeg ikke behøvede ord for at beskrive ord, men du er for langt væk til at jeg kan kramme dig. Det' bare pissegodt.

Victor Owie sagde ...

Evanessence. ganske præcist endda...